These Peanut Butter Cookies (egg, dairy, gluten and sugar free) should be boring but are totally delicious.
It can be really challenging when you are following strict dietary regimes (paleo, gaps, scd, vegan) and you love baking. Most restricted diets take out a lot of the really useful binding and raising ingredients. These cookies are surprisingly easy to make and tick the boxes of almost all dietary protocols.
They contain almond flour which is a source of calcium and magnesium, vitamin E and manganese.
What makes these Peanut Butter Cookies (egg, dairy, gluten and sugar free) so good is how easy they are to make. You literally combine the 5 ingredients and pop them in the oven.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 230g almond flour
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- water to combine to a dough
1. Pre-heat oven to 150
2. Line a baking tray with paper
3. Mix all ingredients in a bowl – it should be a roll-able dough ball – add more almond flour if needed
4. Dust the sideboard with almond flour and roll the dough, cutting into desired shapes
5. Cook for 8-12 minutes and leave to cool for 5 mins in tin and transfer to wire rack