Have you tried tiger nuts before? Have you ever heard of tiger nut flour? If you are not familiar with these delicious little tubers then it is time to try them.
Organic Tiger Nuts are actually a small root vegetable grown and harvested like a potato. They are an ancient food which is nutrient dense and full of flavour.
Organic tiger nuts have an impressive nutritional profile, offering high levels of Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Vitamin E and Folate. The most popular way of enjoying them is making them into a sweet and tasty mylk. If you want to read more about tiger nuts and how to make tiger nut milk click here.
If you are looking for a delicious recipe for your new batch of tiger nut flour then give these decadent cookies a try!
- 25g coconut oil
- 30g avocado oil
- 3 tbsp rose water
- 1 tbsp filtered water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp gluten free baking powder
- 50g quality dark chocolate (sml chunks)
- 2 tbsp dried rose petals
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry using a wooden spoon
- Once Combined shape tbsp sized balls into biscuit shapes
- Place on a lined baking tray with a inch distance between each biscuit
- Bake in the middle of the oven at gas mark 4 for 15 mins
Thank you to recipe creator Sophie at Moonchild Recipes:
Email at: [email protected]
Follow her on instagram: moonchild_recipes