If you love food your Instagram feed is bound to be flooded with beautiful smoothie bowls everyday. But have you tried making one yet?
Yes, it is as easy as putting a smoothie in a bowl and then adding some creative flair. This Spirulina Smoothie Bowl Recipe is simple and delicious.
The great thing about smoothie bowls is you are eating your smoothie instead of drinking it which makes it feel like a full meal. Your body gets a chance to digest it properly and all your digestive juices can get released to break down the smoothie into easily absorbed nutrients.
Recipe for 2 bowls
– 3 frozen bananas
– 2 small pears
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 50 ml coconut milk
– 2 tbsp Forest Whole Food’s Organic Spirulina Powder
– 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
– Banana slices
– Forest Whole Food’s Organic coconut chips
– Freezedried raspberry crumbs
– Forest Whole Food’s Organic chia seeds
– Forest whole Food’s Organic hazelnuts
– Forest Whole Food’s Organic cacao nibs
1) Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
2) Move the smoothie in a bowl and decorate with the toppings.
Thanks to recipe creator: Luisa at A Healthy Tasty Life