The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and expanding our key wholesale accounts. You will be responsible for managing all e-commerce accounts and activities including amazon, ebay and woocommerce platforms. You will be able to plan and execute marketing campaigns using all media including; social media, email, AdWords.
- You will need to be an all-round eCommerce ninja.
- You will need to be an open and ambitious sales person/marketer with a competent understanding of all aspects of marketing.
- An interest in the world of organic whole food and nutrition would be a benefit.
- Excellent design / illustration skills and experience using Photoshop, Illustrator
- Degree or equivalent in marketing.
WORKING WITH US
We like to create a fun, relaxed environment where everybody counts. Our team of like-minded people come together here for a few good reasons. We encourage a relaxed culture and work in a friendly environment. We care about the world around us and this is reflected in everything we do.
As a small company who are growing fast, we are always on the lookout for talented team members who are wanting to progress. Whether you like to lead small teams or have other skills you want to share, we will be happy to help you reach your potential.
If this role sounds like it could suit you, we would love to hear from you. Simply complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.