• Plan production schedule.
• Ensure completion of production schedule
• Supervise and monitor all production workers to ensure adherence to SALSA / Organic standards
• Ensure production equipment is working safely and maintained.
• Ensure production areas are clean and tidy.
• Ensure that products produced meet our high-quality standards.
• Motivate production staff to maximise production.
• Perform weight checks, gluten testing, packing record entries
• Ensure all records up to date including cleaning schedules, knife audits etc.
• Stock allocation, stock management.
• 2 years experience in a similar role
• High level of numeracy.
• Experience using ERP systems for production scheduling and stock management.
• Food Safety Qualification
• Experience working to a SALSA standard.
• Ability to train, develop and motivate employees
WORKING WITH US
We like to create a fun environment where everybody counts. Our team of like-minded people come together here for a few good reasons. We encourage a relaxed culture and work in a friendly environment. We care about the world around us and this is reflected in everything we do.
As a small company who are growing fast, we are always on the lookout for talented team members who are wanting to progress. Whether you like to lead small teams or have other skills you want to share, we will be happy to help you reach your potential.
If this role sounds like it could suit you, we would love to hear from you. Simply complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.