Have you tried Ashwaganda before? This is a great tasty recipe to use this miracle Ayurvedic herb.
This creamy, warming Spiced Pumpkin Latte Recipe is perfect for Autumn as we get longer, colder nights and feel like hibernating.
Organic Ashwagandha Powder has been used in Ayurvedic treatments for thousands of years. Ayurveda is an Indian system of healing which has been used traditionally in India to promote healing and general well being.
This fine creamy/brownish powder is ground down from the roots of an evergreen shrub native to India. Organic ashwagandha powder has become increasingly popular as more people look to ancient herbs to support busy modern lifestyles.
In Ayurveda ashwagandha is often referred to as the ginseng of Ayurveda. These coveted properties make it the perfect herb for the busy world we live in.
- 1 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mix (or Forest Whole Foods Ceylon Cinnamon)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup plant milk
- Place plant milk & pumpkin in a blender and blend for 1 min
- Put the blended pumpkin milk in a saucepan and warm gently
- Once warm add remaining ingredient and whisk
- Serve in your favourite mug & enjoy
Thank you to recipe creator Sophie at Moonchild Recipes:
Email at: [email protected]
Follow her on instagram: moonchild_recipes