Looking for a dinner party recipe to wow your friends whilst filling them with healthy organic food?
This raw cacao cups recipe is a perfect pick me up – free from refined sugar, full of healthy fat and bursting with flavour.
Even if you don’t have a sweet tooth you probably get a sugar craving now and then. When that moment hits, having these raw cacao cups ready and waiting in the fridge is a great way to avoid refined snacks full of sugar and additives. These pretty little pots are so easy to make and only use 5 simple ingredients. The combination of sweet and spicy is perfect for dinner parties.
Recipe makes 2 cacao cups
- 2 ripe organic avocados
- 4 heaped tbsp forest whole foods organic raw cacao powder+ 1/2 tsp to decorate
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp forest whole foods organic chilli flakes + 1/8 tsp to decorate
- 1 square dark chocolate
- Peel & de-seed the avocados
- Add to a food processor along with the other ingredients (can also be mashed & mixed by hand)
- Blend until you reach a thick, smooth & creamy consistency
- Transfer into little tea cups
- Dust with a little cacao, finely grated dark chocolate & a sprinkle of chilli flakes to finish
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set (can be made in advance and left overnight)
- Once firm it’s ready to serve
Thank you to recipe creator Sophie at Moonchild Recipes:
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow her on instagram: moonchild_recipes