Unblanched Hazelnuts are responsible for the delicious taste of praline
Our Unblanched hazelnuts are grown in the Black Sea regions of Turkey. Turkey are responsible for approximately 70%-80% of the worlds hazelnut production.
Hazelnuts are delicious eaten as a snack and can also be used in savour and sweet dishes including praline.
Hazelnuts are a rich source of vitamins and minerals like vitamin E, manganese and copper. Additionally, they have a high content of omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
Hazelnut Praline Paste
Water 2 tablespoons
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar 160g
- Roast the hazelnuts on a baking tray at 160c for 8-10 minutes.
- Rub off the skin
- Bring water and sugar to a simmer and stair until all sugar has dissolved.
- Increase to high heat and bring to boil, keep cooking until golden in colour
- Turn off heat and stir in the roasted nuts.
- Place mixture on to baking paper and transfer to fridge
We also stock a range of alternative hazelnuts
Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handle gluten, tree nuts, sesame, soya, peanuts.