Looking for a tasty, nutritious bread which uses all natural, healthy ingredients? Look no further. This buckwheat bread is a simple and delicious accompaniment to almost any topping.Rate this Recipe
- Put all the dry ingredients together into a big bowl and mix it.
- Add the liquids to the mixture and combine. (The “dough” has a creamy texture at the beginning, but do not add more flour to the mixture, as it will swell.)
- Cover the mixture with a tea towel for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven for 180C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Put the “dough” to the loaf tin and bake it for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let the bread cool, and you can slice it.
- Add any topping you like, we added guacamole.