We love experimenting with the exciting ingredients we stock in our shop.
Grain Free Banana Cake (vegan and gluten free) sounds much more boring than it tastes. These squares have a similar texture to macaroons and are naturally sweet from the bananas and tiger nut flour. This makes them delicately sweetened, chewy and really moreish.
There are a few reasons these are top of our list for indulgent snacks:
- They are full of beneficial fats, protein, minerals and vitamins – this only fuels the addiction.
- They are chewy and moreish.
- They are vegan, organic and free of gluten.
- Line a square 8″ bake tin and Pre-heat the oven to 150 °
- Mash the banana and add all the other ingredients.
- Combine well and use a food processor for a smoother batter.
- Cook at 150° for 40 minutes, or until brown and firm.
- Allow to cool and then slice into squares.