Banana Flour Waffles
This is a sweet waffle recipe that is perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch. They can be topped however you like, but our topping of choice today was some stewed summer fruit sweetened with a little organic date sugar.Rate this Recipe
- 1. Preheat the waffle maker
- 2. Put the flours, baking power, sugar and orange zest into a large bowl
- 3. Add the milk, egg and juice from the orange into a measuring jug and whisk together
- 4. Gradually whisk in the liquid to the dry ingredients. Top tip: add the liquid in small amounts whisking well after each addition to avoid lumps.
- 5. Grease the waffle irons and put some of the batter into the waffle machine and cook as per waffle maker instructions.
- 6. Remove once cooked add your toppings and enjoy.