Make your own organic mustard!
Organic Mustard seeds are a true cupboard staple. They are an extremely versatile ingredient which every kitchen cupboard should have.
Conventional mustards tend to contain many preservatives and nasties so we love to make our own organic mustard with these organic yellow mustard seeds.
Mustard seeds can be added to any meal to add a burst of flavour and heat. They go especially well in curries, stir fries and as a pickling spice.
125g Organic yellow mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon organic turmeric
1/4 teaspoon organic paprika
1/4 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon organic onion powder
pinch of organic ceylon cinnamon powder
1 tbl spoon honey
- Blend mustard seeds into powder
- Mix mustard powder with all spices
- Add mustard and spice powder to saucepan along with water
- Cook on low heat until it starts to boil
- Now add vinegar and cook for further 5 minutes stirring as you go.
- Store in refrigerator and use within 3 months. Allow 24 hours before use.
Ingredients: Organic Yellow Mustard Seeds
Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handle gluten, tree nuts, sesame, soya, peanuts.